Click on the image to load the demo
Just another test, using Low Poly City from 3dsmax tutorial scene.
For control :
- Left Key move the camera to the left
- Right Key move the camera to the right.
For some “strange” reason, textures wasn’t exported so i must add it manually, also adding shades (such transparency) for leaf.
Click on the image to load the demo>
A very first example using unity 3d plugins (Only for Windows / OSX).
For controlling you can use:
Arrow Keys + W-S + E-D keys.
It’s uses reflex script code and some physic features.
- Add more keys to control different servo.
- Clamp features.
- To be able to catch the ball.
- Change the textures and adding more physics stuffs.
- A GUI.
Moar More lights
Hi there, it’s just a sample updating the image directly from my cellphone to wordpress, nice!.